As an HR leader, you must remain vigilant about ongoing career learning. Recertification credits from HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) are easier than ever for you to access and earn. They are an integral part of maintaining your certification and demonstrating to the world that you stay on the cutting edge of human resource management practice.
HRCI Recertification ResourcesHere are some valuable recertification resources to keep you on track:
Recertification Handbook, Guides, and Fliers
- Recertification Handbook — The 2017 HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) Recertification Handbook provides you with all the ins and outs, and answers, to important questions about maintaining your credential(s) through HRCI recertification credits.
- 7 Steps to Recertification — This handy flyer provides you with a summary of tips for successfully completing each step in the recertification process.
- No- and Low-Cost Ways to Recertify — See how to find eligible recertification activities at little or no cost to you.
- Business Credits: All You Need to Know — SPHR® and/or SPHRi™ certification holder, use this to guide to learn more about business credits. Business credits enable you to demonstrate business acumen in addition to HR mastery.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Submit Your Recertification Activities — A visual, step-by-step instruction manual to show you how to properly submit continuous learning activities for recertification.
- Pre-Approved Activity Search — There are a wide range of recertification options. Learn more about pre-approved activities that are either located in your area or accessible online.
- Employer Notification — Send your employer a notification email from HRCI highlighting the value of your newly recertified credential.
- Recertification Audit Process — HR Certification Institute randomly audits applications as part of our NCCA accreditation to ensure the quality and integrity of our certification programs.
Free Online Recertification Credit Activities
The following activities are for informational purposes only, and are not eligible for recertification credit.
Provider Recertification Resources