Join our network and stand out today:
- Drive greater enrollment and interest with the most trusted and respected HR certifications.
- Support students with a competitive edge that gets them noticed and hired.
- Provide transferable, real-world HR coursework with HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) resources.
Join Our Growing Network of Schools
Blend your HR degree program with world-class professional certifications from HRCI.
- Develop a Certification Preparation Program. Prepare students — those just starting out in HR, seasoned HR practitioners and everyone in between. Offer prep courses to prepare candidates for the rigor it takes to earn one of eight prestigious HR certifications from HRCI. Each HRCI certification is designed to meet the accreditation standards of the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
- Add the Associate Professional in Human Resources™ (aPHR™) to Your HR Curriculum. Designed for transitioning professionals or those who are just beginning their career journey, the aPHR™ is the first-ever HR certification that can be earned without prior HR work experience. The aPHR provides a unique way for students to stand out by demonstrating knowledge of HR fundamentals and commitment to the profession. Proven HR professionals may earn more advanced credentials, such as the PHR® or SPHR®.
- Offer Credits for HRCI Credentials. Incentivize students and practitioners alike by awarding credits for your undergraduate or graduate HR courses.
- Become an Approved Provider. Reach the community of currently credentialed HR professionals who are hungry for additional knowledge and continuous learning opportunities to meet recertification requirements and business goals.
- And More. Contact HRCI today to learn how you can design innovative programs that can be customized to complement your curriculum and meet broader student needs to become and remain workforce ready.
Purchase or Learn More About
HRCI Group Exam Vouchers