May 19, 2020 | Clare Chiappetta
Top 12 Virtual Conferences You Should Attend in 2020
While there are still a few states that have their shelter-at-home policies in place, all continue to have restrictions on large gatherings. Therefore, HR conferences planned this year are being cancelled or altered.
HR professionals can still expand their knowledge — and their networks — through virtual HR conferences. Virtual content has proliferated during social distancing, allowing HR professionals to log-in and learn remotely.
Here is a list of upcoming virtual HR conferences that you can attend from the safety of home.
Advancing Your HR Practice During Quarantine
Virtual conferences offer the opportunity to use your time to connect with other HR professionals.
- HR.com and HRCI have partnered to present INSPIRE. The conference offers 10 tracks that enrich every aspect of HR practice. The week-long event will connect industry professionals from across the globe. Registration is FREE for all HRCI certification holders! INSPIRE sessions are pre-qualified for HRCI® recertification credits.
- The ATD Virtual Conference connects talent development professionals with subject matter experts, leading thinkers and visionaries in the talent management field. Join their global talent development community to learn, collaborate and network.
- The ATD Middle East Conference explores the future of workplace learning in a 5-day virtual event. Topics covered include L&D’s role in leading transformation, how the digital transformation is reshaping training, and creating an agile culture to unlock talent potential.
- HR Summer School brings together leaders from across the HR spectrum to share their thoughts and expertise. Registration is free and has been approved for recertification credits. Attendees can log in at their convenience for as many sessions as their schedule allows.
- The HR Tech Digital Summit helps HR professionals understand how technology optimizes their practice. Attendees will be able to interact directly with speakers during live sessions.
Staying Up-to-Date on Talent Acquisition
COVID-19 is changing every aspect of talent acquisition. Unemployment is the highest it's been in decades. As work comes back online, recruiters will be kept busy finding the right talent and providing a quality candidate experience.
TalentBoard’s How Technology Empowers Recruiting and Candidate Experience, an HRCI accredited virtual conference. The conference will empower recruiters to provide exceptional candidate experiences across industries.
The Recruitment Automation Conference will help talent acquisition specialists navigate a projected post-COVID-19 uptick in recruiting automation. The conference is free to attend and features a live chat, networking opportunities and an expo.
Transform 2020 brings industry leaders together to share their insights and advice for navigating changes in talent acquisition.
- The Future of Talent Acquisition 2020 is free to attend and accredited for recertification hours. This day-long conference looks ahead to recruiting best practices as we move past COVID-19.
Returning to Work in a Post-COVID-19 World
The coronavirus pandemic is changing how we work. Although we don’t know what the future holds, conference experts conferences share their predictions and strategies for planning ahead in these uncertain times.