HR Certification Institute (HRCI), established in 1976, is an internationally recognized, independent certifying organization for the human resource profession. The HR Certification Institute is the global leader in developing rigorous exams to demonstrate mastery and real-world application of forward-thinking HR practices, policies and principles. Today, more than 125,000 HR professionals in 100 countries proudly maintain the HR Certification Institute’s credentials as a mark of high professional distinction.
The HR Certification Institute offers a comprehensive portfolio of advanced professional credentials for HR professionals worldwide. Through the combination of formal education and experience, adherence to high ethical standards, demonstrated knowledge and achievement through exam and a renewed commitment to continuing professional development, HR professionals certified by the HR Certification Institute enhance their credibility and the organizations they serve.
The HR Certification Institute awards the following professional credentials:
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR®)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®)
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR®)
- California Certifications (PHR-CA®) and (SPHR-CA®)
- Human Resource Management Professional (HRMP℠)
- Human Resource Business Professional (HRBP℠)