If you have received your approval e-mail from the exam team with instructions to print your ATT (Authorization to Test) letter, the rest is easy. Instructions are included in the ATT letter but I wanted to be of assistance to those who still maybe experiencing difficulties with scheduling their exam with our vendor, Prometric.
All you need is your user id “12 digit” number which is your “eligibility” number on the Prometric website. Now go to www.prometric.com/hrci:
- On the website select your country.
- Those testing in the USA select country and state and click “next”.
- On the next page, from the list of options, you will see “Schedule an Exam”.
- The next screen is the Policy and Data Privacy Notice. If you agree to these terms, click “I agree” and continue to the next page.
- The next screen will ask you to enter your “Eligibility ID and the First 4 letters of Last Name”, then click next.
- The next screen will display the list of available testing centers in your area or you may type your city and state (Miami, FL) or city and country (Paris, France).
- Then click on “Schedule an Exam”.
- On the next screen, select “Find available seats in a 3 month period” and click on GO (located to your right next to the month and year).
- When the calendar appears, select an available date and time. On the right side of the screen you will see “Select an available time”.
- Note: Days in Gray means either the date is not available or the testing center is not open.
- After choosing the available time, review your personal information on the screen and complete the registration.
- Prometric will send you a confirmation e-mail with your exam confirmation number. This number is different from your “user id #”. Be sure to keep your confirmation number handy.
Any questions about your exam date and time, please contact Prometric at 1-800-467-9582.
Oscar Lasso, Client Relations Certification Lead
HR Certification Institute
|ASIAWEBMEDIA MANAGEMENT |
Delhi: H-64, SOUTH EXTN-1, NEW DELHI-49
Contact No. 9953568213
GURGAON: NM 2 & 3, OLD DLF, SECTOR 14, GURGAON
Contact No.09582876241, 0124-4379183
NOIDA: C-56/22, SECTOR 62, NOIDA
Contact No.09911903287, 0120-4204811
SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A HR PROFESSION?!!!!
We Provide 100% effective HR Training on
"HR GENERALIST, PAYROLL , CORE HR . We are a Group of Highly experienced professional, ASIAWEBMEDIA MANAGEMENT
"We share our experiences in the HR department what we had experience in the industry. that will be a example for the candidates to remember about the HR topics. on any topics like, Client Management, Employee Relation, payroll processing, regarding labour laws, MIS Reports, Attrition, Retention etc.,"
"We provide 100% real time practical Training on Job Portals & Pay roll Software, where other institutions are conducting HR Training without any Practical Training."
Without Practical Training how could you handle job when you join a company?
1. Labour law
2. PF/ESI with Form Filling
3. Income tax
4. Professional Tax /Service Tax
"5. Statutory acts, procedures, forms, formats filling etc.,"
6. Salary processing (CTC & salary breakup) & discuss on the compensation & benefits.
7. Payroll processing – supported by real time exposure to the pay roll software.
8. Tax planning up-to form 16 & form 16a
HR GENERALIST AREA
1. Competency Mapping.
2. Performance management System.
3. Policy Implementation.
4. SWOT Analysis.
5. H R Balance score card / H R Dashboard.
6. Employee Relationship Management (ERM).
7. Training & Development.
8. Admin Responsibilities
9. Workshop & Case Studies.
10.MIS Reports _ advanced Excel reports
"Pivot Table, Goal seek, Auto and Advanced Filters, V-look-up, H-look-up)."
1. Man Power Planning.
"2. End to End Recruitment process (IT, ITES, Non IT & US recruitment)"
3. Job Portal & IT Skills training to understand the technical requirements.
4. Client Management.
5. Joining formalities and Induction.
6. Relieving procedures & Full & Final Settlement (F&F).
7. Attrition Issues & Effective relation Policies.
8. Exit Interview.
"9. H R Jargons & Ice Breakers etc.,"
SOFT SKILLS & ICE ON BENEFITS.
1. Effective Communication Skills.
2. Personality Development.
1. Interview skills
2. Resume making
3. Body language.
4. Time management.
5. Goal setting.
Placement support Assured
For more details pls contact
South Extn.1 - 9953568213,
Gurgaon - 9582876241,0124-4379183 "
Noida - 9911903287, 0120-4204811 "
Posted by: Sagar_04645134( Visit ) at 11/10/2011 12:52 AM